Role of liquid water in the formation of O3 and SOA particles from 1,2,3-trimethylbenzene
• Liquid water can affect the formation of O3 and SOA from 1,2,3-trimethylbenzene.
• The hygroscopic growth factors of SOA from 1,2,3-trimethylbenzene were measured.
• Hydrolysis of N2O5 is the major reason for the decrease of O3.
• The major contribution of SOA under high LWC conditions comes from aqueous reaction.
Luo, H., Jia, L., Wan, Q., An, T., Wang, Y., 2019. Role of liquid water in the formation of O3 and SOA particles from 1,2,3-trimethylbenzene. Atmos. Environ. 217, 116955. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116955Related Posts:
- CSVA: 一种全新的二次有机气溶胶化学动力学模式
- New Publication: ozone formation potential of acetaldehyde
- New publication in STE：The functional group signatures of aerosol from α-pinene