Role of liquid water in the formation of O3 and SOA particles from 1,2,3-trimethylbenzene
• Liquid water can affect the formation of O3 and SOA from 1,2,3-trimethylbenzene.
• The hygroscopic growth factors of SOA from 1,2,3-trimethylbenzene were measured.
• Hydrolysis of N2O5 is the major reason for the decrease of O3.
• The major contribution of SOA under high LWC conditions comes from aqueous reaction.
Luo, H., Jia, L., Wan, Q., An, T., Wang, Y., 2019. Role of liquid water in the formation of O3 and SOA particles from 1,2,3-trimethylbenzene. Atmos. Environ. 217, 116955. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116955Related Posts:
- New publication in STE：The functional group signatures of aerosol from α-pinene
- Collaborative publication:Water-soluble organic aerosol in summer in Beijing
- Collaborative publication: Effect of RH on SOA from cyclohexene
- New publication in ACP: Effects of humidity on SOA formation from OH-initiated oxidation of m-xylene