Our new smog chamber. There are two collapsible 5 m^3 reactors inside the chamber.
We have acquired a Thermo Q-Exactive mass spectrometry. This instrument has a high-field Orbitrap that combines a resolution of up to 140,000 with high scan speed. The new chamber and Q-Exactive will be used for our secondary organic aerosol research projects.
Thermo Scientific Q Exactive Mass Spectrometer paired with the Ultimate 3000 LC System
- New publication in ACPD: Insight into roles of water on aerosol formation from isoprene and toluene
- The manuscript about SOA formation from cyclohexene in the presence of SO2 has been published in ACP
- New paper about effects of inorganic salts on SOA formation from acetone is published in AE
- SOA formation from propylene is confirmed in our new paper
- Our manuscript has been published as a discussion paper in ACPD