Molecular composition and sources of water-soluble organic aerosol in summer in Beijing
• Water-soluble organic aerosol was the major fraction of OA in summer in Beijing.
• SOA from regional and photochemical processing contributed dominantly to WSOA.
• A high diversity of CHO and CHOS molecular compounds in WSOA was observed.
• Formation of more organosulfates during polluted days than clean days in summer.
Qiu, Y., Xu, W., Jia, L., He, Y., Fu, P., Zhang, Q., Xie, Q., Hou, S., Xie, C., Xu, Y., Wang, Z., Worsnop, D.R., Sun, Y., 2020. Molecular composition and sources of water-soluble organic aerosol in summer in Beijing. Chemosphere 255, 126850.Related Posts:
- New publication in STE：The functional group signatures of aerosol from α-pinene
- New publication: Role of liquid water in the formation of O3 and SOA
- Collaborative publication: Effect of RH on SOA from cyclohexene
- New publication in ACP: Effects of humidity on SOA formation from OH-initiated oxidation of m-xylene