We are pleased to announce that our manuscript about Different roles of water in SOA formation from toluene and isoprene has been published in Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics.
Mechanisms for SOA formation from the O3 and OH oxidation channels of isoprene.
Citation: Jia, L. and Xu, Y. F.: Different roles of water in secondary organic aerosol formation from toluene and isoprene, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 18, 8137-8154, https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-18-8137-2018, 2018.Related Posts:
- New smog chamber and new instrument
- New publication in ACPD: Insight into roles of water in aerosol formation from isoprene and toluene
- The manuscript about SOA formation from cyclohexene in the presence of SO2 has been published in ACP
- New paper about effects of inorganic salts on SOA formation from acetone is published in AE
- SOA formation from propylene is confirmed in our new paper