Effect of particle water on ozone and secondary organic aerosol formation from benzene-NO2-NaCl irradiations
Liquid water content (LWC) can affect the ability in forming O3 and SOA from benzene.
Heterogeneous reaction of N2O5 with H2O(aq) is the major reason for the decrease of O3.
Hydrates from glyoxal were the major contributors to SOA under high LWC conditions.
Wang, Y.; Luo, H.; Jia, L.*; Ge, S. Effect of particle water on ozone and secondary organic aerosol formation from benzene-NO2-NaCl irradiations. Atmos. Environ. 2016, 140, 386–394.
- CSVA: 一种全新的二次有机气溶胶化学动力学模式
- New Publication: ozone formation potential of acetaldehyde
- New publication in STE：The functional group signatures of aerosol from α-pinene
- Collaborative publication:Water-soluble organic aerosol in summer in Beijing
- New publication: Role of liquid water in the formation of O3 and SOA