Photooxidation of cyclohexene in the presence of SO2: SOA yield and chemical composition
SOA yields of cyclohexene photooxidation in the presence of NOx at different initial SO2 concentrations
Citation: Liu, S., Jia, L., Xu, Y., Tsona, N. T., Ge, S., and Du, L.: Photooxidation of cyclohexene in the presence of SO2: SOA yield and chemical composition, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 17, 13329-13343, https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-17-13329-2017, 2017.
- New smog chamber and new instrument
- New publication in ACPD: Insight into roles of water on aerosol formation from isoprene and toluene
- New paper about effects of inorganic salts on SOA formation from acetone is published in AE
- SOA formation from propylene is confirmed in our new paper
- Our manuscript has been published as a discussion paper in ACPD