Effects of inorganic seeds on secondary organic aerosol formation from photochemical oxidation of acetone in a chamber
•Acetone is confirmed to be one of the sources of SOA.
•Participation of inorganic seeds into acetone SOA is determined.
•Chemical compositions and formation mechanism of acetone SOA are proposed.
- New publication in ACPD: Insight into roles of water on aerosol formation from isoprene and toluene
- The manuscript about SOA formation from cyclohexene in the presence of SO2 has been published in ACP
- SOA formation from propylene is confirmed in our new paper
- Our manuscript has been published as a discussion paper in ACPD
- SOA formation from ethylene ozonolysis in the presence of NaCl