Secondary organic aerosol formation from propylene irradiations in a chamber study
1.Formation of SOA from propylene is confirmed for the first time.
2.Main chemical compositions of propylene SOA are determined.
3.Participation of Cl atoms in the formation of SOA is determined.
ESI-Exactive-Orbitrap MS results of SOA from propylene
Full text on line
Ge Shuangshuang, Xu Yongfu, Jia Long. Secondary organic aerosol formation from propylene irradiations in a chamber study. Atmospheric Environment, DOI:10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.03.019
- New smog chamber and new instrument
- New publication in ACPD: Insight into roles of water on aerosol formation from isoprene and toluene
- The manuscript about SOA formation from cyclohexene in the presence of SO2 has been published in ACP
- New paper about effects of inorganic salts on SOA formation from acetone is published in AE
- Our manuscript has been published as a discussion paper in ACPD